Antonia got into journalism at age 14 when she joined her local TV broadcasting team.
She went on to study film producing and started her career working in different production teams for documentaries, reality-TV shows and later feature film productions where she was involved in script development, casting and production.
In 2012 she moved into marketing to become a creative producer for award-winning commercials and branded documentaries.
Since then she has specialized in teaching and practising storytelling for business, to help them reconnect with their purpose and vision. Through her mentoring program and workshops, Antonia teaches the pure art of storytelling while connecting it back to the real world of day-to-day business life and thus empowering people and brands to express what they know, do, and care about in a way that builds a genuine connection with the community around them.
Antonia also works as a ghostwriter and fiction editor.
💬 Comment to keep the conversation going
Come to learn with us:
- Antonia Baedt |Storytelling is magic that works like math | Episode #8
- Keegan Chapman | Turning roadblocks into opportunities | Episode #7
- Jen Ferguson | What do you have to prove? | Episode #6
- Alisha Johnson | It’s not a straight line | We rise together | Selling on heels Episode # 5
- Taylor Justin | Utilizing your Network to Drive your Networth | Episode # 4